Supply Chain Intern BE
- Esplanade 1, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What you will do
In Supply Chain, we are currently working in a Silot approach in 4 different workstreams:
These are Demand Planning, Customer service, Co-packing & Logistics. The employees working in the particular workstreams are experts in that field. We are looking for a dynamic & entrepreneurial last year student who will work across the 4 workstreams in a customer centric approach. You are open for a challenge and driven to exploit the skills you’ve obtained in school in practice.
• You’ll be reporting out to our Supply Chain Manager and the rest of the team.
• You are graduating in a Bachelor or Master degree, preferable with supply chain/ logistics background
• You work independently, you are result-oriented and you take initiatives.
• You are entrepreneurial, you can easily organize your work and put your own priorities.
• You are a teamplayer.
• You speak fluently Dutch and English – French is a plus.
• You are analytical and you have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.