Young Graduate/ Potential - Sales Representative Region East Flanders & Hainaut
- Potaarde, Grimbergen, Belgium
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
- You are responsible for managing and developing the portfolio of existing customers in a specific region and you are also looking for new opportunities in the business.
- You implement predefined goals in compliance with the Field Support specialist and the National Field Sales Manager.
- You report daily to the National Field Sales Manager: monitor and provide relevant information, as well as competitive actions and market trends.
- You ensure the optimal visibility and presence of our products (in the radius and outsider the radius) within the stores that are assigned to you by regulary visiting the points of sale F1, F2 and F3.
- You are also partly responsible for setting up and monitoring internal promotions, including stock, merchandising, animations and planograms.
- You will soon have a commercial-oriented master’s degree.
- You are customer focused, dynamic and sociable.
- You are responsible and you have excellent organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of mobile applications is an asset.
- You work independently and results-oriented and you can take the initiative.
- Very representative, you are the business card of the company. You have the passion of coffee and tea and a high regard for our products.
- You are motivated to get the best of every situation.
- You maneuver easily between formal and informal situations.
- You have an overview and easily define priorities.
- You have team spirit.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch. English
- You have the ambition to develop in our organization. The position of Sales Representative is a starting function for approximately 18 to 24 months before entering a position within our offices in Grimbergen (for example Junior Key Account Manager, Shopper activation specialist, Brand specialist,…).
Working at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.