Logistics Specialist / Materials Planner
- Sokolská 582/85, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí, Czechia
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is a €5 billion global business retaining a start-up feel and containing some of the leading brands in Coffee and Tea – Kenco, Douwe Egberts, TASSIMO and Jacobs to name a few.
The JDE CZ OPS represents one of the top single-serve producers for JDE and has experienced of continual growth, with more than 300 associates and nearly 30.000 tons production volumes per year
JDE is a growth engine for the category driving premiumisation by leading the single-serve partition with the Tassimo brand and premiumising the instant coffee segment through Kenco, Douwe Egberts and the newly launched L’Or brand.
As a Logistics Specialist at JDE OPS CZ an individual will order and call off needed materials according to production demands based on production plan and keeps optimal stock level in order to meet customer’s demands and to ensure continuous production. Also to bring a strong drive to deliver to customer expectations and communicate openly when necessary. Above all be driven to improve quality, delivery, and cost aspects related to the below responsibilities of the role:
- Calculate and evaluate material demands for production of Plant (MRP)
- Coordinate material stocks based on production plans keeping optimal stock level of these materials to ensure continuous supply. Manage inventory in order to achieve inventory targets.
- Complete administration of the sourced materials. Prepare orders, organize deliveries check invoices and confirm invoices.
- Complete communication with the material Suppliers and Procurement department including data flow (qty, price, and schedule)
- Prepare reports and provide data on actual stocks, demands and coverage, supply data towards New product development team respective of production, needs, coverage and other necessary information.
- Contribute to the design changes, promotions and new product launches with reliable and clear data in order to help marketing decisions and minimize scrapping costs.
- Must have a Bachelor´s Degree in Business Field of Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- Strong analytical skills and result focused
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate in English as well as Czech language
- Flexible worker: Operates well working both independently and in a team environment
- PC literacy - MS Office, expecially Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP APO systems
- Some experience in Supply Chain Managemen or Materials Planning
- Continuous improvement process work experience
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.