Trade Promotions Specialist
- Leoforos Kifisias 44, Marousi, Greece
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Trade Promotions Specialist, Greece who will join our Retail business to guarantee the perfect in-store presentations of all retail brands, including sales and marketing targets by using the right promotion and communication display in the shelve.
Reporting to Shopper Marketing Greece, you will be based in Athens and responsible to undertake tasks such as:
Developing and implementing BTL activities within the retail business to ensure an excellent execution and activation of the promotion strategy according to budget & JDE priorities
Assisting in designing, optimizing and evaluating the yearly promo strategy & plan for JDE brands within the Greek retail business, according to brand/channel strategies and OpEx guidelines
Providing local customer performance analysis & post-evaluation findings of promotional activities to propose corrective actions & safeguard promo results
Working closely with different functions (Field Sales, Marketing, KAMs etc.) to provide the best possible service required to customers & business needs, in line with JDE strategic priorities
Maintain ongoing communication with Sales department, getting thorough understanding of commercial activities, including pricing, new product introductions and customer specific characteristics concerning promotion effectiveness & deployment
Development and implementation of POS materials, challenging current status & ensuring cost efficiencies & budget guidelines
Development and implementation of out of the box ideas to support initiatives at trading partners (e.g. in-store events, constructions)
- A Bachelor Degree in Business; an MBA or Master will be considered an asset
- Previous 1-2 years’ experience in Commercial/Retail will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills with a market-oriented approach and team-player spirit
- Numerical & Analytical skills
- Ability to identify and act upon business opportunities
- Excellent command both of English and Greek
- Proficiency in using MS Office and especially Excel
- Learning on the fly in a fast-paced business environment
What we can offer
- The opportunity to join a highly successful global, yet local, coffee company at an exciting time of steep business growth.
- A strong focus on developing our team members through a series of on the job challenges, coaching and training, with the support of state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
- A highly competitive Compensation & Benefits package.