Solution Architect and Team Lead
- San Francisco Bay Trail, San Francisco, CA, USA
Mutual Funds Asset Management
We are seeking a Solution Architect and Team Lead who will jump right into hands-on development while leading a team of developers for our flagship products. Our teams collaborate closely with DevOps, QA, and Customer Success and provides the design and engineering for our systems.
You’re interested in solving complex problems with your teammates – we understand and feel the same!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years Java and Spring or Spring Boot experience
- 2+ years functioning in a team lead role
- AWS cloud experience, S3, ECS, Lambda, etc.
- Experience with React, Node or Clojure a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, curious, capable and a lifetime learner
What we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a well established mutual funds company. A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment – fun and fast-paced
- Great benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, training and Vacation
- Salary - $140,000-$170,000 per year + 25% Bonus
Client is one of the leading firm for Asset management - Mutual Funds, Portfolio management solutions. The offices are all in Europe and USA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.