CRM Analyst, Community Engagement
- Oxford, US, Oxford, MA
Isador's is an organic and natural bio-market, with home delivery that serves greater Worcester county Massachusetts and parts of northern Connecticut.
The CRM Analyst is responsible for all CRM administration duties for Isador's customer support CRM system platform, Method CRM. Also, responsible for creating reports within the platform and performing analysis to stakeholders. Defining and documenting processes regarding all aspects of the CRM platform and usage. Assist in building test plans and documentation for upgrades, enhancements, etc.
- Manage and provide efficient administration support to internal stakeholders regarding all aspect of CRM.
- Build Reports and conduct data analysis within the CRM analytics module, as well as leverage external reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Bime, etc.
- Manage customer data reporting
- Track and analyze trends in product or service problems. Report trends based on hardware, software, compatibility and other criteria to CRM manager.
- Assist in developing new and efficient ways to service customers using our offerings via web, mobile, social, etc.
CRM experience (preferably with Method)
Report building & Data analysis
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, & MS Outlook
Proficiency in social media marketing tools and community engagement, development of metrics for social media ROI
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1 - 4 years experience with customer service or systems administration, or Internship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that you are submitting your interest for a seasonal position and are being considered for employment for a short time in an effort to meet an expected increase in demand in our restaurant. If the demand does not happen, or if it is in any way less than expected, you may not be employed, and if employed may work for only a few days, or hours on any given day, and that your schedule may fluctuate based upon the needs of our business and your availability, reliability and performance.