Senior Nurse Manager
- Al Falak St - Al Sufouh - Al Sufouh 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliver frontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive. By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.
The Senior Nurse Manager is responsible for coordinating patient treatment assigning different tasks to the nurses within their department. The main responsibilities for this role will be to take care of the daily tasks of scheduling, assigning duties, handling paperwork, keeping patients medical records. This is a management position and requires strong organisational skills, leadership ability and clinical nursing knowledge.
- Assumes management responsibilities of the Clinical Nursing Team as directed.
- Reporting to the Project Health Manager
- Acts as a Coordinator between nursing units.
- Undertakes regular hospital rounds.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure clinical competence of nursing staff.
- Quality management – continuously focusing on improvement of systems and processes with emphasis on client needs.
- Overall standards between the client and Iqarus are met and maintained.
- Patient records and reporting
- Liaises with Clinical Governance team for clinical nursing oversight
- Stock / equipment managed and controlled
- Any other duties as required
- Medical Graduate, Fully Registered and currently licenced with no restriction to practice in country of origin.
- Minimum 5 years of professional history demonstrating direct responsibility for management of medical, planning and supply chain services.
- Strong planning and liaison skills required.
- Demonstrable Facilities Management experience.·
- Current and experienced in ACLS/ALS or equivalent.
- Fluency in English. Arabic language desirable but not essential,
To support your application, please upload the following documents:
* Fully updated CV
* Degree/Diploma certificate in Nursing
* Additional valid and current medical course certificate such as ATLS, PHTLS, ACLS
* Current Practice licence or medical registration with medical council of your country.
* Passport Copy