- Al Sufouh, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliver frontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive. By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.
The Bid Coordinator supports the development of bespoke solutions as per client requirements, following a structured bid process, with the aim to prepare winning bids.
The role requires managing relevant bid support activities from qualification through to contract award. Responsibilities include supporting the Bid Team, identifying areas for improvement, and adhering to all agreed bid procedures, governance and processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Portal management and scanning
- Vendor Registration Management.
- SharePoint Bid Library Management.
- Running Bid Team meetings and ensuring minutes are captured.
- Managing our elements of the Quality Management System.
- Monitoring and triaging the info and proposals e-mail accounts.
- Managing renewals and extensions.
- Providing support to the routine aspects of bids.
- Implement and adhere to the necessary bid procedures, governance and processes.
- Manage competing priorities through effective organisation and time management and ensure the timely delivery of input to the Bid Team.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the company processes, supporting tools, templates, and management of the Bid Library.
- Any other duties as required by management and within the competency of the post holder.
This list is non-exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake additional duties that are not specifically listed above.
Comply with health & safety standards consistent with the requirement to follow such procedures and regulations as may be laid down by the company, its client or the host state including:
- Prohibition of the abuse of alcohol and narcotics or intoxicating substances
- Fire response drills
- Personal and Catering hygiene
Absolute familiarity with and compliance with company policies and such procedures that are pertinent to the role, including but not limited to:
- B – 300 Bid Process
- C – 300 Contract Sign Off
Compliance with rules requiring personnel to reject bribery and corruption laid down by the company, its client, host state or international laws including the principles of:
- Rejection of the offer of or acceptance of any favour or any financial or material inducement intended to influence a business decision or official action.
- The L-300 Business Ethics Policy, J-200 Data Protection Policy, F-303 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy and HR policies that describes key compliance criteria for personnel during their service with the company and the active promotion of best practice in respect of the following processes.
- Disciplinary Action.
- Appeals and Grievance.
- High School Diploma essential
- Bachelor’s degree desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a bid/sales/proposal department.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-moving environment with rapid turnaround.
- Demonstrable experience working cross culturally and developing relationships with stakeholders globally.
- Good SharePoint and Salesforce knowledge desirable.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills desirable.
- Experience using Graphic software would be an advantage.
- Self-motivation and ‘highly’ proactive with the ability to work in an unstructured environment (strong winning sales mindset, decisive, with a "get it done" mentality).
- Flexibility, with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of a company experiencing dynamic and significant change and growth.
- Strong consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.