Financial and Commercial Analyst
- Al Falak St - Al SufouhAl Sufouh 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliverfrontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive.By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.
The Financial & Commercial Analyst is responsible for developing all pricing, quotations, and commercial proposals for Iqarus strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review of tender documents, Request for Proposals (RFPs), bids etc. to identify any commercial risk.
- Develop pricing/commercial models which includes financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, cash-flow, budgeting, financials risks & rewards for each tender, RFP, bid.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders such as Delivery and Solutions, Procurement, Sales, Finance, Legal etc. to gather information for building the pricing and commercial model.
- Liaise with finance team members to understand and highlight performance related gaps i.e. budget against actuals.
- Conduct cost research and cost benefit analysis to ensure cost realism.
- Review draft contracts and identify risks and provide possible mitigations.
- Assist in developing a summary report for individual projects which captures all key information specific to the project such as start/completion date, changes in scope, assets allocation, profitability etc. for senior management’s usage.
- Assist senior management in project analysis, forecast and budget as required.
- Create operational project budgets for Delivery and Solutions team which covers key financial milestones, operational delivery plan, resource allocation and contractual compliance.
- Prepare and run pricing review meetings.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential, preferably within a multinational company.
- Good understanding of pricing models is essential, particularly in relation to the delivery of services to corporate clients
- Experience in reviewing commercial contracts would be an advantage
- Advance level in MS Excel is essential and experience of using of macros would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong analytical skills, with an emphasis in attention to detail and accuracy
- Personal and professional credibility, with the ability to communicate, present and justify pricing solutions at all levels
- The ability to function effectively when under pressure and prioritise tasks as required