- Foresterhill Rd, Aberdeen, UK
Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliverfrontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive.By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.
Provide operational and management support for resource, client, and financial aspects of a busy and exciting Medical provider.
- medic recruitment using Smart Recruiter
- Oversee induction process, Ensuring new start Medics are formally inducted into the business, as per Iqarus induction process (including issuing PPE)
- Manage systems access requirements, (MoL / Iqarus email accounts)
- MoL focal point for administration of user accounts and change of client/asset location.
- Create/update Job Descriptions for each client site.
- Work with HR & Ops Managers to ensure all change to T&C forms is raised, submitted and the Medics are appropriately contracted and engaged with any changes.
- Attend meetings / conference calls as required, detailing actions on client trackers.
- Assist Operations Mangers in project planning and compliance for each new site including start up, set up and completion.
- Client facing meetings where necessary.
- Support Annual medic away days.
- ORYX administration of contractual clients and site set up.
- ADP administration assisting Ops Managers with annual leave, unpaid leave and sickness input.
- Site Manual
- Exposure to tender processes, product and service launches.
- Assist the Offshore Resource Coordinators, when required/requested during such times as annual leave, sickness or peaks where required
- Work with the team of Resource Coordinators to ensure all offshore rotas are in place, and sufficient cover is available. Also to ensure Medic travel arrangements are in place, in accordance with contract requirements
- Accurately sign off and approve all completed Timesheets
- Approve expenses in compliance with the expense procedures.
- Enter all Payroll data on the payroll spreadsheet, with compliance of the payroll conducting relevant checks and reconciliations as instructed / required to ensure data accuracy
- Sign off, Code and approve travel and accommodation invoices; where needed revert to the provider with any discrepancies.
- PPE Management, ensure stock levels are adequate. Completing regular stock checks. Ordering where necessary.
- Score card reporting & Weekly forecast / completion numbers input.
- On Call rota, being part of a 24/7 out of hours emergency service.
- For assigned Client’s contracts, developing and managing relationships with key Client operational stakeholders (such as Crewing Managers / HR teams etc).
- Work collaboratively with Clients to ensure their operational needs and expectations are clearly defined and delivered
- Ensure compliance to Company financial procedures.
- Proactively manage project costs in line with delegated levels of authority, escalating issues as required
- Knowledge and previous experience of working in the offshore and maritime sectors in a support role
- Sound financial and commercial understanding
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy and initiative, escalating to management appropriately
- Outstanding communication skills to work effectively and dynamically, fostering an environment of team working
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to the ever changing environment, reacting quickly to meet challenges whilst exercising calmness under pressure
- Highly competent in IT packages, such as Office 365, MS Office, Salesforce, ORYX, Kronos etc