Sales Development Representative
- 1025 Chapala St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the digital marketing space, at a software company that has deep technology differentiation and is aligned to key macro level trends in the industry?
Invoca is the trusted market leader in enabling brands to connect with consumers using the power of voice. With the Invoca Voice Marketing Cloud, brands are bringing the same level of sophistication to their voice-based consumer interactions as they have in the digital world. We partner with industry leaders like Facebook, Google, Adobe, IBM and Salesforce to help marketers maximize the efficiency of their digital marketing spend, and deliver a great consumer experience across both the digital and voice worlds. And as voice, artificial intelligence and mobile become more important with each passing day, Invoca is poised for continued long term growth and innovation.
Our world-class team and culture is at the heart of Invoca’s success. Our team brings deep SaaS experience from industry leaders Microsoft, Salesforce, Responsys / Oracle, Citrix, and ON24, and our top tier investors include Accel, Morgan Stanley, Salesforce, Upfront Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners. With a unique culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara and the Bay Area, we are here to educate, empower, and support our customers to help them achieve their full potential. We have a culture of transparency and teamwork, but with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy, and like all great teams, we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when we lose.
We do it all with honesty and integrity, and we’re looking for the best and brightest minds in software to drive the future of marketing with us.
Looking to launch your career in Technology Sales? Invoca has an entry level opportunity to join our fast growing and dynamic sales organization. Did you know that 40% of S&P 500 CEOs have previous sales experience? We are looking for people who have a real passion for innovation and are looking to start a career in consultative enterprise software sales.
The ideal candidate will bring an equal mix of soft skills and attention to detail as we sell a very technical product. Other required traits include positive attitude, excellent communication, tenacity, resilience, and a high level of energy. All members of the Invoca team have a desire for identifying, developing, and securing new business leads.
- You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying new sales leads
- Contacting potential customers by telephone and e-mail to secure sales appointments
- Be a brand ambassador by communicating clearly and confidently about Invoca
- Convert calls/contacts to appointments
- Accurately record calls made and appointments set in our Salesforce.com CRM
- Cultivate prospects through regular follow up and contact
We are seeking a self-motivated responsible overachiever to prospect and set appointments by creating relationships by phone, or by any creative approach. Specific qualifications include:
- Do you have experience in inside sales and/or appointment setting?
- Highly organized in your daily calling efforts for maximum efficiency and success
- Excellent phone etiquette and closing skills when securing appointments
- Salesforce, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment is a plus
- Track record of success
- Must have high integrity
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401K plan with company matching
- Be part of dynamic team
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invoca:Invoca does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invoca employees or any other company location. Invoca is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.