Director, Demand Generation
- Santa Barbara, CA
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the digital marketing space, at a software company that has deep technology differentiation and is aligned to key macro level trends in the industry?
Invoca is the trusted market leader in enabling brands to connect with consumers using the power of voice. With the Invoca Voice Marketing Cloud, brands are bringing the same level of sophistication to their voice-based consumer interactions as they have in the digital world. We partner with industry leaders like Facebook, Google, Adobe, IBM and Salesforce to help marketers maximize the efficiency of their digital marketing spend, and deliver a great consumer experience across both the digital and voice worlds. And as voice, artificial intelligence and mobile become more important with each passing day, Invoca is poised for continued long term growth and innovation.
Our world-class team and culture is at the heart of Invoca’s success. Our team brings deep SaaS experience from industry leaders Microsoft, Salesforce, Responsys / Oracle, Citrix, and ON24, and our top tier investors include Accel, Morgan Stanley, Salesforce, Upfront Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners. With a unique culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara and the Bay Area, we are here to educate, empower, and support our customers to help them achieve their full potential. We have a culture of transparency and teamwork, but with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy, and like all great teams, we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when we lose.
We do it all with honesty and integrity, and we’re looking for the best and brightest minds in software to drive the future of marketing with us.
We are seeking a B2B marketing leader with 8+ years of experience building pipeline and delivering highly engaged prospects to sales. As Director of Demand Generation, you will define the demand generation strategy working closely with the existing marketing, sales and SDR teams. Strategically and tactically, the ideal candidate will be responsible for optimizing marketing ROI by managing budget, determining the appropriate program mix, forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation.
The ideal candidate is a player-coach who not only executes in the trenches, but also coaches and develops an awesome demand generation team. In this role, you will build credible, highly collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors, marketing team members and the sales and product organizations to ensure effective marketing execution. Being analytical and data-driven is a must, you will leverage CRM, Marketing Automation and Analytics platforms to provide transparency and quantitative analysis on results.
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs and budget
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels (website, paid media, email, direct mail, etc)
- Collaborate closely with members of demand generation team to create a multi-channel strategy to drive prospect engagement and achieve pipeline targets
- Collaborate closely with SDR and sales operations leaders to drive aligned strategies and achieve shared pipeline goals
- Manage digital marketing, SEO, and SEM operations including our website analytics, conversion funnel and reporting
- Manage demand generation budget including monthly forecasts, ROI analysis, and recommendations for optimization
- Present pipeline dashboards in weekly sales & marketing meetings, including detailed analysis of program and channel results
- Leverage reporting and attribution data from Salesforce, Marketo, BrightFunnel and other marketing platforms to provide a complete picture of marketing performance and ROI
- Manage digital advertising agency, spend, for inbound programs
- Develop and implement processes to ensure data integrity across the entire marketing and sales systems stack; from web-to-lead forms via marketing automation to CRM.
- Implement website analytics tools and analysis, benchmarking data and implementing industry best practices
- 8+ years experience leading demand generation strategies including both inbound and outbound programs
- Verifiable MarTech stack experience including Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from inception to completion
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field; postgraduate qualification preferred
- Must be meticulous with details, possess superior communication skills and be an excellent writer
- Ability to think analytically and as well as creatively and keen on always improving processes
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and managing requests with a results oriented attitude
- Enjoys marketing-tech, innovative and emerging methodologies, and LOVES data
- Experience driving SEM and SEO strategies, including CRO
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401K plan with company matching
- Be part of dynamic team
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invoca:Invoca does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invoca employees or any other company location. Invoca is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.