Photographer from Indonesia (Request for Quotation)
- Jakarta Inner Ring Road, Kuningan Tim., Kecamatan Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Investing in Women, an initiative of the Australian Government, catalyses inclusive economic growth through women’s economic empowerment in South East Asia.
Established in 2016, Investing in Women tackles one of the most critical social and economic issues of our time: gender inequality.
Women’s economic empowerment is not only a fundamental aspect of promoting gender equality, but it is vital to enhancing business competitiveness, fueling inclusive economic growth and building equitable societies.
Investing in Women uses innovative approaches to improve women’s economic participation as employees and as entrepreneurs and to influence the enabling environment to promote women’s economic empowerment in the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Myanmar through:
- Workplace Gender Equality (WGE) – We support Business Coalitions who work with influential businesses on shifting workplace cultures, practices and policy barriers to achieve WGE;
- Impact Investment for Women’s SMEs – We partner with Impact Investors and ecosystem builders to expand market opportunities for women, with a view to incentivising and catalysing access to capital for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) – led by and responsive to the needs of women; and
- Influencing Gender Norms – We work with partners to positively shift attitudes and practices to support women in the world of work.
In collaboration with corporations and business leaders, impact investors, entrepreneurs and advocates, we are working with those who are driving change for women’s economic equality in our region.
Abt Associates through Investing in Women (IW) is seeking to engage experienced Photographers in Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam to document IW’s and its partners’ various activities and involvement with the Program through photos. If you or your organisation chooses to submit a “Quotation”, the Quotation must be submitted in accordance with the terms set out in this document and the attached Annexes (together referred to as the “Request for Quotation” or “RFQ”).
The RFQ submission will close at 5:00 pm Philippine Standard Time (PhST), 31 January 2021.
The RFQ consists of four parts:
- I. Scope of Work;
- II. Selection Criteria; and
- III Submission Requirements; and
- one Annex – Submission Forms.
- Demonstrated expertise in photography with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in professional photography in similar field, with a portfolio or body of work showing delivery of similar services as stated above, preferably for clients that have comparable areas of work or technical domain and target audience as IW (i.e. business leaders, media influencers, technical advisors, C-suite) and operated within IW’s Target Countries.
- Outstanding photo editing skills
- Ability to communicate in English (at least basic to intermediate)
- High level of creativity and initiative.
- Awareness of and experience working under diplomatic protocols, especially in documenting activities, and experience with DFAT/Australian Embassy is a plus.
- Visual storytelling skills, an advantage.
You may go to https://investinginwomen.asia/tenders/ to download the Request for Quotation document containing the submission requirements