Partner Marketing Manager
- Chelmsford, MA
Over the last 10 years Intronis has transformed the market for cloud based data protection and recovery solutions for small business. Our network of nearly 2000 channel partners service over 35,000 small businesses and we are adding new partners and new end users every day. Intronis is on the cutting edge of the SaaS cloud storage market, delivering an exceptional customer experience for its channel partners.
Intronis is looking to add a Partner Marketing Manager to our team. This is a key role that will sit on our growing Partner Marketing team. Working closely with the Partner Success, Sales, and larger Marketing team, the Partner Marketing team will focus on growing our existing Partner base.
The Partner Marketing Manager will possess a solid mix of marketing skills—from demand generation, to content development, to communications—and will enjoy a varied work experience each day. In a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, you will be instrumental in developing and executing marketing programs that influence our sales pipeline and overall growth potential.
• Collaborate with your Partner Marketing teammates to:
o Strategize, build, and execute targeted marketing campaigns geared towards our Partner base
o Monitor and report on campaign performance, with a focus on testing and optimization
o Create content such as campaign and landing page copy, collateral, blog posts, social media posts, webinars and more as needed to support the Partner marketing efforts
o Assist in administration of Partner tools such as our online university, Partner portal, advocate marketing platform, and more.
• Work closely with account management/account development teams to create field plans and conduct account mapping exercises to help grow the customer base within their territories
• Coordinate with our Events team to incorporate events into territory plans and ensure appropriate promotion and follow up
• Leverage internal Content team to develop new content and resources for Partners
• Engage with Partners to understand their marketing activities, and provide support and resources as appropriate
• Act as a liaison between the Marketing team, Partner Success and Sales teams
• 3-5 years’ experience as part of a high growth marketing team
• Be an exceptional marketer with a track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns
• Direct experience writing engaging customer-facing content and communications
• Data-driven, motivated, and able to think outside of the box
Interested? Please apply directly through our Careers Page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=intronis01&jobId=101015&lang=en_US&source=CC3