Senior Testing Automation Engineer
- Grazhdanskaya Ulitsa, 13, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190031
A USA-based software company with offices in St. Peterburg, Russian, is seeking a Sr. Test Automation Engineer to join our fast-paced and international environment. The individual can work remote or in our St. Petersburg office.
What makes our engineering team great? Our team has strong engineering values:
- The team just started using Test Complete for automated testing
- We maintain a very well-organized codebase with complete Dependency Injection.
- Each class/component implements an interface and every other class depends on that interface. Loosely coupled / High cohesiveness.
- We follow SOLID principles.
- We practice TDD
- Complete CI/CD
- We have a motivated engineering team that likes to innovate and create the next generation of solutions
The Sr. Testing Engineer is a vital role in our fast-growing company. At intrigma, you'll work with our engineering team to test the various components of our solution: Web, WinForms, mobile, and API.
We are seeking Russian speaking engineers who can work remotely or in our Russian office, we offer relocation options for individuals interested in moving to St. Petersberg from almost any place in Russia. Additionally, we have opportunities to transfer individuals to the USA.
What makes Intrigma great? We offer the state of the art in scheduling solutions.
Intrigma is a fast-growing cloud software company that is transforming the healthcare industry by providing hospitals and physician groups the most advanced scheduling software. Scheduling is complicated (really complicated, like NP-Complete complexity!), and our solution simplifies it — the company's offices in Times Square, New York City, and St. Petersburg, Russia. Our engineering team hosts travel-hackathons and enjoy other cities around the world while writing great code! Previous hackathon destinations included Portugal, Madrid, and various locations in Eastern Europe.
The Test Automation Engineer role is part of our engineering Scrum team.
You’ll be working within an Agile product team on our main product, planning and executing the tests needed for the user stories delivered in each sprint, and using your automation experience to help us improve our testing coverage.
On a day to day basis you’ll be involved in:
- Reviewing User Stories to estimate test tasks, planning and executing tests on front end (web, WinForms, web applications, mobile) and API’s.
- Work with the other Testing Engineers to plan distribute the work and guide the test engineering process
- Writing the automation tests needed, looking after the framework and identifying and implementing improvements.
- Writing and executing manual exploratory and non-functional tests where appropriate
- Helping to investigate issues that arise using your technical knowledge and skills.
- Taking part in all scrum ceremonies to represent the testing function, and ensuring that the SDLC and Test Strategy are followed.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about delivering high-quality software
- Experience in preparing a complete test plan that includes every part of the product and delivery: web, windows application, mobile, API, load testing, and accessibility testing
- You have hands-on experience testing front end web applications, WinForms applications, and RESTful web services
- Experience with Postman a plus
- You have some experience in designing automation frameworks
- You have an appreciation for both manual and automated testing and know when it is appropriate to use each approach
- You are happy to run manual exploratory tests when needed
- You have worked in an agile scrum development team, where you are well versed in estimating prioritising testing tasks
- You have used GIT or similar test repository tools, and follow CI/CD processes using Microsoft DevOps/TeamCity/Jenkins (or similar)
- Your experience covers testing on Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS) and Microservices
- You have a reasonable understanding of non-functional (performance and load) testing
- You possess strong written and verbal communication, have an outgoing personality, and are confident dealing with others
- You enjoy being flexible, proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking
- You possess great problem-solving skills - fully understanding a problem, suggesting possible solutions, and proactively following through to conclusion
- You are comfortable performing peer reviews and providing constructive feedback as part of a mentoring/coaching approach
- Optional: you have a testing qualification - e.g. ISTQB Foundation or Certified Agile Tester certification
Work with a ninja team of motivated people looking to change the world!
Organized code base, SOLID, TDD, CD/CI, DI
A professional workplace that is fun
Relocation to beautiful Saint Petersburg
Opportunities for relocation to the USA
Travel-hackhatons: enjoy other cities around the world while writing great code
Company outings, events, and an awesome office environment
A team of very kind and friendly people who are passionate about making a difference in healthcare
- Ask….we have more!