Software Engineer C# in St. Petersburg with opportunities to relocate to USA
- Grazhdanskaya Ulitsa, 13, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190031
A USA-based software company with new offices in St. Peterburg is seeking talented engineers who enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced international environment.
What makes our engineering team great? Our team has strong engineering values:
- Work with amazing and senior techies in a collaborative environment.
- We maintain a well-organized codebase with complete Dependency Injection.
- Each class/component implements an interface and every other class depends on that interface. Loosely coupled / High cohesiveness.
- We follow SOLID principles.
- We practice TDD (with 20,000+ unit tests!)
- We value and enjoy learning from one another.
- The engineering team likes to have fun :)
Are you passionate about C# and enterprise applications and interested in a vital role in a fast-growing company? At intrigma you'll work with dependency injection, scaling architecture, algorithms and learn from our senior team members. From scaling to AI our team is passionate about technology.
We are seeking engineers for our Russian office, we offer relocation options for individuals interested in moving to St. Petersberg from almost any place in Russia. Additionally, we have opportunities to transfer individuals to the USA.
Intrigma is a fast-growing cloud software company that is transforming the healthcare industry by providing hospitals and physician groups the most advanced scheduling software. Scheduling is complicated (really complicated, like NP-Complete complexity!), and our solution simplifies it — the company's offices in Times Square, New York City, and St. Petersburg, Russia. Our engineering team hosts travel-hackathons and enjoy other cities around the world while writing great code! Previous hackathon destinations included Portugal, Madrid, and various locations in Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic, and passionate C# Software Engineer to join our development team. As a C# specialist you will work on all parts of our core product including backend, front, infrastructure, microservices and more. Apart from that you will also work with our architect on performance and scalability of our system.
- Minimum 3+ years working experience in a C# stack
- C# .Net
- .Net Core a plus
- ASP.Net / Angular
- Background in Math, Algorithms, and Heuristics a plus
- OOD / OOP / SOLID
- NHibernate ORM a plus
- SQL Server
Work with a ninja team of motivated people looking to change the world!
Organized code base, SOLID, TDD, CD/CI, DI
A professional workplace that is fun
Relocation to beautiful Saint Petersburg
Opportunities for relocation to the USA
Travel-hackhatons: enjoy other cities around the world while writing great code
Company outings, events, and an awesome office environment
A team of very kind and friendly people who are passionate about making a difference in healthcare
- Ask….we have more!