Associate Software Implementation Consultant
- 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
Intrigma is a fast-growing cloud software company that is changing the U.S. healthcare system. We're passionate about making an impact in healthcare by leveraging our scheduling and staffing technology that helps leading medical organizations (from hospitals to telemedicine providers) operate more efficiently. Intrigma provides the healthcare industry a breakthrough cloud platform to automate work schedule creation and staffing models. Our technologies are used by leading health systems in the US and internationally. Located in the heart of New York City in Times Square, we’re a small but mighty entrepreneurial team focused on building a disruptive solution. A strong work ethic and a willingness to tackle whatever comes your way are the key traits that will help you thrive as the newest addition to our team.
What’s it all about?
The position is primarily focused on the implementation, delivery, and training of our platform both directly to end customers, and indirectly via a partner-managed end-customer relationship, efficiently and effectively.
The role covers the support and management of our entire platform as it evolves over time, with a the prime objective of ensuring the service is successfully implemented and used by our customers.
The position is located in New York, NY. This role requires the ability to operate productively in a fast-moving environment with an international support network. This working model requires flexible working hours to align to international time zones and non-local team availability. The role requires a large amount of customer engagement and it expected that any candidates will show a focus on strengthening their consulting and advisory skills.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Product Knowledge & Implementation
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on both the customer's needs and our system. configuration template including understanding the functional capabilities of our platform, business context, and drivers for each across the various modules we offer
- Detailed scoping of system configuration to support customer requirements and contracted scope
- Platform implementation planning and creation of associated documentation
- System configuration and testing
- Customer training
- Recording of forward schedule and time spent across all assignments
- Planning of delivery activities to agreed budgets, timeline, and scope
- Reporting on progress, risks, and issues to external and internal stakeholders
- Managing external and internal resources to ensure planned tasks are delivered
- Ensuring all implementation and delivery services are correctly scoped, costs estimated and where applicable billed by the finance department
- Gathering customer/ partner requirements and preparing business requirements documents that clearly communicate justification and underlying business problem/ opportunity
- Presenting input as the product owner during development and delivery cycle
- Ensuring that all development is performed against a business requirement is tested and addresses the business need
- Ensure proper handover and training of delivery items to the customers in a timely fashion
- Coordinating partner/customer acceptance at the conclusion of the delivery cycle
- Manage customer expectations on all aspects of the service
- Foster a spirit of partnership at all times
- Guide the customer in the development of a strategic vision of how the partner/ customer can gain efficiencies in total transaction management
- Convey technical information to non-technical customers and, equally, translate in the other direction
- Advise on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, impact on other business processes and system priorities
- Ensure that any opportunities for additional revenue streams within a customer are flagged to the relevant internal resources for qualification
What we’re after…
- Thorough knowledge of the software application
- Business experience in the areas of enterprise software implementations or electronic health records implementations
- Implementation of SaaS solutions
- Project Management in healthcare services or technology environment
- Business Analysis experience in the context of software development
- Product Management
- Product-specific training experience
- Consulting experience
- Autonomous and results orientated
- Mature, credible and with the range to engage effectively with senior executives through to administrative staff
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Able to maintain discipline and focus under pressure
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Mobile and flexible to travel a number of days each month
- Team player – able to fit into a small, tight-knit team
- Willing to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix-managed project and business organization
Work with a ninja team of motivated people looking to change the world
A professional workplace that is fun
Company outings, events, and an awesome office environment
- Ask….we have more!