- 1460 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
Intrigma is a fast-growing cloud software company that is changing the U.S. healthcare system. We're passionate about making an impact in healthcare by leveraging our scheduling and staffing technology that helps leading medical organizations (from hospitals to telemedicine providers) operate more efficiently. Intrigma provides the healthcare industry a breakthrough cloud platform to automate work schedule creation and staffing models. Our technologies are used by leading health systems in the US and internationally. Located in the heart of New York City in Times Square, we’re a small but mighty entrepreneurial team focused on building a disruptive solution. A strong work ethic and a willingness to tackle whatever comes your way are the key traits that will help you thrive as the newest addition to our team.
The Administrative Assistant role provides key supporting services: Helping our tech company grow and thrive! The Administrative Assistant will contribute to this mission by providing support for, and participating in, key processes and programs that sustain the purpose and overall goal of the organization. This person will work with directors and staff to ensure that all administrative and facility needs are met through the provision of high-level administrative work.
- Provide administrative support, research, preparing reports and memos, managing correspondence; and processing expense reports
- Coordinate and execute special projects and initiatives as directed
- Coordinate meeting logistics, and prepare meeting presentations and materials as directed
- Ensure that office operations run smoothly, including maintaining adequate office supply replenishment; equipment maintenance; liaising with vendors to facilitate building maintenance; occasional meal services; courier services; etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service in-person, via email and by phone to clients, co-workers, external partners, callers and visitors
- Create and maintain accurate administrative procedure manuals to ensure efficient operations
- Organize, maintain, and periodically audit the Good Seed filing system (both hard copy and electronic)
- Recommend opportunities for increased efficiency and process improvements
- Light accounting
- Attend occasional special events (may include weekends)
- Other duties as assigned
- Genuine interest in helping others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong data entry and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines for a wide variety of assignments
- Experience working with and maintaining highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and troubleshoot issues
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred, working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Sound judgement and decision making ability
- High School Diploma (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in an office environment
- Ability to lift 25lbs
Work with a ninja team of motivated people looking to change the world
A professional workplace that is fun
Company outings, events, and an awesome office environment
- Ask….we have more!