QA Mobile Tester
- Dallas, TX, USA
Intone Networks Inc over 50 years of collective experience in Software Development, IT Recruitment, Engineering Drafting, Digital Marketing and IT Enabled Services. Whether you are a small and medium-sized enterprise or a large business, we’ll help you apply tailored solutions that will reduce your costs, improve performance and streamline operations across your enterprise.
Locations : Dallas, TX, USA Charlotte, NC
• At least 4 years of experience in the role as QA lead, supporting Test Management, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Defect management and with good problem solving skills
• Expertise in Native Mobility testing on iOS or Android
• Expertise in Designing and developing test strategy, test plan, test cases and generating test reports, defect reports and product quality assurance documentation
• Experience in Java Technology• Experience in Agile Methodology
• Experience in Defect Management tools like QC, Jira and Rally.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
• Technical and Analytical skills.• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment• Leading and working with team
• Experience in Java or any automation framework is definitely a positive, but, not a mandatory skill
Basic• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Looking GC-EAD GC and USC USC