Data Analyst with Hadoop (GC-USC)
- Charlotte, NC, USA
Intone Networks Inc over 50 years of collective experience in Software Development, IT Recruitment, Engineering Drafting, Digital Marketing and IT Enabled Services. Whether you are a small and medium-sized enterprise or a large business, we’ll help you apply tailored solutions that will reduce your costs, improve performance and streamline operations across your enterprise.
• At least 5 years of experience in Data Analysis.
• At least 3 years of experience in Data Quality.
• At least 2 years of experience in Statistical Auditing.
• At least 3 years of experience in DWI/Hadoop/Hive applications with ability to write Hive queries is a must.
• At least 3 years of experience in Agile methodologies and Agile tools like Jira.
• At least 3 years of experience working on ICOMS & CSG billing systems.
• Ability to Analyze and mine complex business data sets to identify and interpret patterns, trends and correlations among the various data sets.
• Ability to develop data quality scorecards based on key metrics and indicators.
• Ability to interpret complex and large data sets and translate into easy to understand views.
• Familiarity with MDM tools and methodology.
• SQL scripting and DB query skills is a must.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Cable domain with understanding of Cable MSO operations
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmen
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Looking :L2-EAD GC-EAD GC and USC USC
No OPT-EAD and H4-EAD