Java Developer (GC-USC|)
- NC-24, Charlotte, NC, USA
Intone Networks Inc over 50 years of collective experience in Software Development, IT Recruitment, Engineering Drafting, Digital Marketing and IT Enabled Services. Whether you are a small and medium-sized enterprise or a large business, we’ll help you apply tailored solutions that will reduce your costs, improve performance and streamline operations across your enterprise.
• At least 6 years of experience in software design and development on Java, J2EE, Web Services and Oracle PL/SQL
• At least 4 years of experience in J2EE framework like Struts, Spring and Hibernate
• At least 4 years of experience with responsive web applications
• Experience in Stakeholder management
• Experience in client management
• At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment • Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
Note : Looking GC-EAD GC and USC