- Main Street, Arlington, VA, United States
Based out of Albany, NY, Intevity is a remote digital consultancy that helps businesses solve their most critical problems. Whether that’s looking for ways to accelerate digitally, serve their customers better, or modernize their business, our consultants work across all levels of client organizations to provide strategic direction and implementation.
As a full-service consultancy, we work on all phases of projects, from early discovery and design to strategy to execution. We are known for our vulnerability-based culture, high levels of craftsmanship, innovation and trust; being able to truly connect with the needs and spot the real reasons why an organization is being held back from achieving their goals.
We work with several Fortune 1000 companies and Government agencies across varying industries focusing on digital experience, business innovation, and digital organization.
As an agile company, Intevity is committed to continually growing and evolving with the market to provide an environment where creativity, leadership, mentoring, planning, and resources are in place to achieve our shared goals.
Major Duties Responsibilities:
- Application design, construction, and deployment of enterprise products and associated modules within an object oriented centric architecture.
- Architect and design both minor adjustments as well as major overhauls of product architecture.
- Translate application requirements into an object oriented business model.
- Support the development of a logical and physical data model mapping the application requirements to the database design. Translate object oriented model of persistent objects into a logical data model suitable for physical data modeling by the Database Engineer.
- Architect and design web based applications for integration with other enterprise applications.
- Define strategy and technical approach for meeting product performance, reliability, and scalability and security goals.
- Establish programmatic tasks and performs verification tests of Application Engineers module development throughout system development life cycle.
- Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application Engineer, GUI Developer and technical staff.
- Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
Required Professional Qualifications/Skills:
- Role is for DoS....Must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance. ****If you don't have a clearance, we will get you one****
- 7+ years dedicated experience as a Front-end SharePoint Developer
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of consuming Web Services using SOAP, REST, JSON
- Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Proficiency with Agile Development processes
- Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, C++, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Architecture, Coaching
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2010, especially the capabilities and limitations
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of the configuration and setting for SharePoint WebParts, especially in the areas of List Filters, WebPart Filters, Search and Data Connections.
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of XSLT and how it relates to SharePoint specifically when it comes to ItemStyles, HeaderStyles, DataViews and Content Query WebParts.
- Must have hands-on working experience with calculated fields and Content Query WebParts.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Advanced debugging skills so as to also be able to debug system-wide technical problems
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team.
- Experience utilizing Agile Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of Office 365 architecture, power apps
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2016 and/or SharePoint Online
- Working knowledge of integrating third party tools like Nintex, Metalogix etc
- Experience with SP app model
- Working knowledge of InfoPath 2010 and when to use InfoPath over SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Advanced features of SharePoint 2010 (i.e. Excel Services, BCS, Enterprise Search, Usage Reporting, etc.)
- Working knowledge of C#.Net or VB.Net, Visual Studio 2Kx, SharePoint Object Model, Web Services, XML
- Working knowledge of interoperability of SharePoint and other Office 2010 products.
- Working knowledge of interoperability of SharePoint and other Office 2013 products:
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
- Work onsite in Arlington, VA 5 days int the very beginning, then 4 days onsite, one day remote.
- 1099 consultant of Fulltime Employee, we are flexible
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Intevity is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.