.NET Technical Product Owner
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Munich, Skopje, Bitola and Pristina.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
A selection of our key benefits:
- Private Health & Family Insurance
- 24 Vacation Days
- Stay Fit Activities
- 7 working hrs. & 1 hr. lunch break
When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day and drives changes then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have a very deep understanding of relevant (web) services inside Microsoft Azure Cloud, event-based microservices topologies, and .NET Core. As well as a deep understanding of (Web-)Performance and (Web-)Security matters within modern web applications.
Within daily business, you will be in direct contact with the clients’ TPO in order to create, evolve and refine technical aspects of the platform. Also, you will create the Backlog for our development teams together with the client.
- Understanding of relevant (web)services inside Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Understanding of event-based microservice topologies and .NET Core.
- Deep understanding (Web-)Performance and (Web-)Security matters within modern web applications
- Create, evolve, and refine technical aspects of the platform
- Create the Backlog for the development teams
- Proven experience in C#, .NET Core
- Familiarity with the Web API, RESTful API
- Understanding of Knowledge of Entity Framework, MS SQL, Azure cloud
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture, OData, OAuth, and Unit testing
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.