Senior UX/UI Team Lead
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Munich, Skopje, Bitola and Pristina.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
A selection of our key benefits:
- Private Health & Family Insurance
- 24 Vacation Days
- Stay Fit Activities
- 7 working hrs. & 1 hr. lunch break
When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day and drives changes then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for an exceptional Senior UX/UI Team Lead to join our team, work closely with our clients and be responsible to:
- Plan the UX strategy and resources within a project and collaborate with the Experience Director.
- Estimate UX efforts and evaluate UX decisions from a business and customer perspective.
- Prepare Design Systems based on the requirements of the stakeholders
- Actively advise customers on UX issues.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of different UX methods, can argue this to the customer, and ensure the use of these in your direct reports
- Able to take sole UX responsibility within a product team successfully.
- Optional: You can take functional requirements and write user stories.
- 5+ years of experience working on complex web experience with medium to large teams, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Highly proficient in human-centered design principles, user research, usability, and accessibility
- A strong portfolio with design examples demonstrating all phases of UX methodologies across multiple projects
- 4+ years of experience with Figma or Sketch
- Additional knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite, and Microsoft suite is a plus
- 2+ years of team lead experience
- Solid foundation in Agile project methodology
- Implementing and working with Design Systems
- Understanding of UX Research processes
- Lead and coach a team of UI/ UX Designers.
- You have a strong business sense, you pay attention to opportunities for new business in your work and address them with your manager in order to coordinate the further procedure.
- You are a role model for good cooperation and support, and you stimulate open feedback culture
- You take ownership of the work and clearly articulate your own expectations to various stakeholders. You are responsible for successes and good results as well as difficult situations in your area.
- You have a clear overview of your tasks and projects and those of your team, so you plan and prioritize the work accordingly.
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.