PHP Software Engineer
- ., ., OTHER
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Munich, Skopje and Pristina.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day, want to drive changes and are not scared to take responsibility for your own work, then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for a creative and talented PHP Software Engineer to help build up our large, cleanly architected, modern backend.
We care about teamwork, technical excellence, delivering value, positivity, constant improvement, growth and innovation.
As a Software Engineer specializing in PHP you will be working on our large service-oriented backend and dealing with PHP 7+, Symfony 5+ and its ecosystem, REST APIs, Docker, AWS, async processes, tests, microservices and a lot more on a daily basis.
- A great working attitude, willingness and eagerness to learn and develop yourself and those around you
- Experienced in producing quality software: testing, code reviews, clean code, refactoring strategies, R&D
- Familiarity with algorithms, design patterns and their implementations
- Clear and direct communicator
- Able to clearly express and discuss technical concepts
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Mastery of own toolset (operating system, IDE, debugging etc.)
- Able to write technical documentation
Other optional qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Several years of experience in a technology focussed environment
- Experience with the Scrum process
- Knowledge of the German language
- Any other knowledge and skills that will help us build the best health insurance in the world!
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!