- Boulevard Saint Clement of Ohrid br.16, Skopje, SK, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day and drives changes then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to boost our team of professionals in Skopje, work with the latest technologies and deliver custom solutions that will help our clients achieve their unique business goals.
We expect you to be highly professional, solution-oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs and be open to mentor new hires and junior developers.
As a Data Engineer, your will be required to:
- Analyze and organize raw data;
- Build data systems and pipelines;
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling;
- Build algorithms and prototypes;
- Combine raw information from different sources;
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project's goals.
- Proven hands-on experience in (Data) Engineering
- Proven experience in development ETL, data flows and processing Data at scale
- Experience in implementing services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
- Experience with Python, Scala or Java
- Experience with of Spark, Flink or MapReduce/Hadoop
- Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Agile mindset, enthusiasm and passion to design/develop data-driven products
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!