- Boulevard Saint Clement of Ohrid br.16, Skopje, SK, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day, you want to drive changes and you are not scared to take responsibility for your own work then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We’re looking for a versatile Python Engineer to boost our team of professionals.
As a Python Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Participate in Scrum events;
- Make technical and architectural decisions across the application stack;
- Take ownership of user stories and their implementation;
- Monitor production infrastructure reliability and performance;
- Provide guidance for junior development team members.
- 3+ years work experience in application development, preferably in Python > v3.6
- Experience with relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience in writing scalable, production-ready code and version control in Git
- and GitOps (CI/CD), e.g. with Gitlab
- Experience with container technologies, e.g. Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with application monitoring solutions (Cloud-based or on-prem)
- Familiarity with an agile software development style, e.g. Scrum
- Fluent English (written / oral communication)
- Team player with a willingness to learn new things and good communication and leadership skills
Other Optional Qualifications:
- Experience with geospatial data and databases, preferably PostGIS
- Familiarity with OGC-compliant map services, preferably Geoserver
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Machine Learning and/or geospatial data
- Experience in building SaaS applications, preferably on Google Cloud Platform
- Backend development in Python, e.g. preferably with FastAPI or Flask
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!