Junior Manual QA
- Boulevard Saint Clement of Ohrid br.16, Skopje, SK, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day and works with the latest technologies, you should continue reading and seeing what your next job could look like!
We are looking for a Junior Manual QA who is a fast learner and wants to join our team of professionals in Skopje.
As a Junior Manual QA, you will:
- Propose ideas about improving the QA efficiency and standards
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different types of testing activities
- Document test results and provide execution reports
- Partner with tech leads and test architects to develop and establish QA standards and best practices
- Follow and participate in the delivery process
- Work on daily assigned tasks and finish them for the previously given estimation
- Good understanding of full Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies, and development life cycle
- Experience working in Agile methodology and Project Management tools
- Familiar with version control systems (Git and Github)
- Familiar with the IDEs for software development
- Experience with DB and API Clients tools and good knowledge in both fields (DB and API testing)
- Experience with Web Testing and basic knowledge in Web Technologies (Browser developer tools)
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or Testing Academy
- At least 1 year related work experience testing and QA processes
Other optional qualifications:
- Familiar with test piping in CI/CD flows (AWS, Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Understanding the concept of Automation Testing
- Familiar with HTML & CSS
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!