Senior .NET Developer
- Tucovikj bb, Skopje, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day, want to drive changes and are not scared to take responsibility for your own work, then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for a versatile Senior .NET Developer to boost our team of professionals, work with the latest technologies and deliver custom solutions that will help our clients achieve their unique business goals.
As a Senior .NET Developer:
- You'll be a part of an interdisciplinary and self-organizing project team that develops large .NET-based web applications using the latest web technologies based on Scrum and Kanban;
- You'll work in an advisory capacity in customer communication, possess the ability to draw the right conclusions and derive things;
- You'll play a decisive role in sprint planning, effort estimates and retrospectives in our agile processes;
- You'll constantly work on developing yourself as a professional and the environment you work in (e.g. in the areas of DevOps, Build Pipeline or PowerShell).
We expect you to be highly professional, solution-oriented focusing on the client’s business needs and be open to mentor new hires and junior developers.
- 4+years of professional experience as a software developer in the .NET environment with C#, ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core;
- Experience with: Entity framework, MS Sql, .NET Microservices, Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ;
- Work not only as a pure backend developer but also have the ability to establish a relationship with Operations;
- Familiar with Azure, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Architectural knowledge;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with microservice architecture;
- Strong knowledge in test-driven development;
- Experience with UnitTests, end-to-end testing, NSTest, mocking libraries;
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines, CI/CD;
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!