Senior Front-End Developer
- Boulevard Saint Clement of Ohrid br.16, Skopje, SK, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day, you want to drive changes and are not scared to take responsibility for your own work, then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to boost our team of professionals, work with the latest technologies and deliver custom solutions that will help our clients achieve their unique business goals.
As Senior Front-End Developer:
- Your focus is the planning, development and deployment of web applications in B2B environments like communication portals, online shops and product configurators.
- Your challenge is to understand business processes and develop new solutions within our vast portfolio, which integrated in existing customer infrastructure via APIs.
- Starting with the requirement definition, you are involved in the development process from start to finish, followed by support and maintenance.
- You work in an agile cross-functional team with close relationships to consultants and customer representatives.
- The projects range from changes and refactoring of long-established modules to the development of new innovative software from scratch.
We expect you to be hungry for knowledge and our mission is to give you the opportunity to grow and become better in everything you do.
- At least 5 years of professional development experience on projects
- Good understanding of OOP and ES6
- Experience and proficiency with NodeJS & Express
- Experience with AWS Services (EC2, S3, CodeBuild, CodePipeline etc.)
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3 is a must
- Experience with SASS or another CSS preprocessor
- Experience with version control tools (Git, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket etc.)
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
Other optional qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Attention to details skills
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!