Digital Marketing Specialist
- Boulevard Saint Clement of Ohrid br.16, Skopje, SK, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day you should continue reading and seeing what your next job could look like!
We are looking for an Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist, who is a fast learner and wants to work in a friendly working atmosphere.
As an Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Content creation for social media and website
- Help create and execute the digital marketing strategy
- Monitor and execute social media campaigns
- Follow company website and social media results
- Do market research and analyses
- Own and maintain online marketing analytics, metrics and reporting
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Coordinate with other departments for marketing related activities
- 2+ Years of Experience in traditional and Digital Marketing
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken is a must
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Conscientious and detail-oriented with good grammar, copywriting and proofreading skills are a must
- Working on multiple projects at the same time
- Full understanding of social media platforms
- Solid understanding of web metrics
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Ability to continually learn and implement new tools and technologies
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- High-degree of professionalism
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Active email marketing and communication
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
Nice to have qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (marketing and business preferably)
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!