- Tucovikj bb, Skopje, SK, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day, you want to drive changes and you are not scared to take responsibility for your own work, then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We expect you to be hungry for knowledge and our mission is to give you the opportunity to grow and become better in everything you do.
- 2+ years of professional development experience on projects;
- Proficient with OOP, structured programming and basic data structures and understands basic design patterns;
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3 is a must;
- Experience with SASS or another CSS preprocessor;
- Familiarity with responsive design and implementation;
- Experience with version control tools (Git, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket etc.);
- Experience integrating with REST APIs;
- Be able to write and maintain unit tests;
- Advanced knowledge in at least one mainstream framework/library (React, Angular or Vue);
- Experience with at least one build automation tool - Gulp, Webpack, Rollup or Grunt;
- Experience with Node.js and Express (or Koa);
- Understand relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) databases and has active experience with one type;
- Understand the concept of Logging.
Other Optional Qualifications
- Basic knowledge in a second mainstream framework/library different than the primary one;
- Understand how hybrid mobile apps work;
- Familiar with one of the following Frameworks for building native / hybrid apps: React Native, Ionic, Cordova, Flutter or Native Script;
- Good understanding on server-side templating languages (EJS, Handlebars, Pug etc.);
- Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Experience with services and tools such as AWS, CI/CD.
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!