- St. Cedomir Minderovikj No.31, Skopje, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day, you want to drive changes and you are not scared to take responsibility for your own work, then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior iOS developer to boost our team of professionals, work with the latest technologies and build unique solutions for our partners.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you’ll be a crucial member of our team, work closely with experienced developers, have a chance to share ideas for improvements on current projects and deliver applications with amazing UX.
We expect you to be highly professional, solution-oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs and be open to mentor new hires and junior developers.
- At least 4 years of professional development experience on iOS projects
- Advanced skill-set in Swift, iOS SDK, UIKit
- Advanced knowledge in architectures commonly used in mobile
- Focus on writing maintainable, reusable and testable code of high quality
- Proficient with version control tools like Git
- Experience with unit and integration test, familiar with TDD
- Comfortable to work in an agile environment and be an excellent team player
Other optional qualifications:
- Experience with Objective-C
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of building CI/CD pipelines, Fastlane
- Write reusable code and testable code
- Have good attention to details
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!