- Chedomir Minderovik, Skopje, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day and works with the latest technologies then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for an Automation Developer with 2+ years of experience in API testing, who is a fast learner and wants to join our team of professionals in Skopje.
As an Automation Developer, you will have frequent interaction with the team, follow roadmaps and make plans for test development, review requests for automation tasks and create and maintain tests on a daily basis, while constantly working on test optimization.
We expect you to be curious and observant, provide and implement a solution for every automation opportunity and be open to mentor junior automation developers.
- At least 2 years experience in Automation API testing (REST Assured)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in performance, e2e, functional testing
- Knowledge and understanding of testing levels and testing types
- Experience with POM design pattern and building a testing framework from scratch
- Excellent knowledge of Locators
- Basic knowledge with serverless technologies
- Good command of Java
Other Optional Qualifications:
- Experience with Databases (CRUD operations, more complex queries)
- Shell Scripting
- Experience with Build Servers (creating and maintaining test execution plans)
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!