Java Backend Developer
- St. Cedomir Minderovikj No.31, Skopje, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day, you want to drive changes and you are not scared to take responsibility for your own work, then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for a highly motivated Java Backend Developer to join our team of professionals, work with the latest technologies and deliver custom solutions that will help our clients achieve their unique business goals.
As a Java Backend Developer, you’ll work closely with experienced developers and have a chance to bootstrap projects, scale, migrate and maintain existing ones. As a company, we strive to follow industry trends and always be on top of technology.
We expect you to be highly professional, solution-oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs and be open to mentor new hires and junior developers.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the field
- Excellent understanding of the OOP paradigm and principles
- Excellent knowledge of the Java language, JVM and related build tools
- Excellent reading and written English, and can with no problem communicate with an English speaker
- Is ambitious and hard-working, and has a very determined and curious attitude
- Has logical mindset and enjoys solving problems
- Cares about the products he’s working on and has a strong delivery attitude to the clients
- Advanced knowledge and experience working in SpringBoot
- Several years of professional experience in Agile software development
- Solid experience and knowledge of Unit Testing
Other Optional Qualifications:
- Experience with or willing to learn Kotlin
- Has a BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Science
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with Microservices and Cloud Computing
- Good understanding of Kubernetes or other orchestration tools
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!