Data QA Developer
- Chedomir Minderovik, Skopje, North Macedonia
Intertec is a trusted custom software development and technology consulting company with offices in Skopje and Munich.
Since our inception, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise help our clients across multiple business domains to deliver successful and scalable products.
At Intertec, you get to enjoy 24 vacation days per year, the ability to work from home, achieve the perfect work-life balance, work on challenging projects and define your career path with the help of an expert. When joining Intertec, you’re joining an environment that inspires you to learn, grow, and lead by example.
If you want to be part of a team that tackles new challenges every day and works with the latest technologies then you should continue reading and see what your next job could look like!
We are looking for а Data QA, who is hungry for knowledge, open to innovative ideas and wants to join our team of professionals in Skopje.
As a Data QA, your main responsibility is to make sure we have the correct data in our system that is used for reporting purposes, check the API data resources and compare them to what we have in the DWH tables as well as spot irregularities and report them to the appointed manager or developer.
- Knowledge and working experience with any of the following DB: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL or any other Relational DB
- Working experience of database query development tools such as MySql Workbench, DataGrip, etc.
- Experience with performing Rest API calls with tools such as Postman and using the results to perform checks
- Ticket management tool such as Jira
- Proficient in using MS Excel
- Knowledge of AWS S3 service is a plus!
Other optional qualifications:
- General understanding of database and willingness to work with a big amount of data
- An analytical person that can perform quick analysis and spot data mismatches
- Ability to work following Agile methodologies
- General understanding of how a Data Warehouse system works
- Perform data quality checks in a Data Warehouse and data comparisons between different sources of data
- Ability to work in a team under guided supervision
- Recognize repetitive daily tasks and suggest a way on how to automate them or do the automation yourself
- Create test plans for given tasks
At Intertec, you can build a dynamic career in your field of interest, work with professionals to gain industry insight and have exposure to international projects as well as enjoy on-going learning and development opportunities.
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we’re celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or celebrating a company’s success, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.
Start your IT career with Intertec, learn and have fun!