Director, Leaders Assessment Center
- Remote, Worldwide, OTHER
The International Youth Federation (IYF), is an international non-profit youth organizations network governed by the present Statutes and the Swiss Civil Code. It is neutral politically, and non-denominational, aim to empower youth worldwide. The IYF is a part of the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Youth Network.
Does making a difference motivate you? Do you want to be part of the global youth movement? Are you passionate about youth empowerment? Are you driven to be a part of a bigger purpose in the service of the young people? If you think you embody these values then you can apply to join us through the available vacancies listed below.
*All the vacancies are Remote/Community-basis and does not require travel, Kindly note that all the advertised jobs on this page are on a VOLUNTARY basis.
Within delegated authority, the Director, Leaders Assessment Center (LAC) will be responsible for managing all processes and procedures related to the IYF Leaders Assessment Center, including the following duties:
- Manages the Leaders Assessment Center (LAC) and its leadership learning and development portfolio;
- Coordinate the LAC nomination process and oversee related arrangements;
- Coordinate the selection process, including documents preparation and the administrative process, in collaboration with the Bureau of Management;
- Manage information systems and databases, including analytical reporting for the LAC, Representative pools and on performance management;
- Produce data visualization on IYF leadership trends, including Representatives selection and appointment, diversity, and pool compositions;
- Identifies learning opportunities, and conducts research on latest learning approaches, technologies and innovations to support the Representative system development;
- Supports strategic partnerships development and outreach for leadership development programmes including LAC; and
- Perform other duties as required.
- Strategic planning and creative thinking.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Drive for Results.
- Collaboration and Teamwork.
- Ability to conceptualize and convey strategic vision from the spectrum of development experience.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to provide information, tools, resources to support work achievement.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly interest in youth empowerment issues.
- Relevant coordination skills are required.
Experience and results preferred in human resources, management roles, training, knowledge, and talent management, development, communications, international relations, or another relevant field.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by a competency-based interview.
This vacancy is a voluntary-based position with (4-10 Hours/Week) part-time commitment