Enrollment Management Coordinator
- San Jose, CA
ITU is a non-profit, WASC accredited, a graduate university offering Master’s and doctoral degrees and certificate programs in fields of business administration, electrical, computer and software engineering, engineering management, computer science and digital arts. A one-year capstone baccalaureate degree is being developed as a bridge to ITU’s Master’s degree programs. The university currently serves approximately one thousand one hundred students from 44 different countries.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley close to leading technology companies, ITU’s curriculum model seeks to provide students with the most current, industry-relevant developments in their respective fields, built on a sound foundation of disciplinary principles and skills. ITU draws its faculty from leading engineers and executives in Silicon Valley companies and students have opportunities for internships in these companies and leading technology firms throughout the nation.
This position will assist the admissions team by contributing to the following tasks and projects:
- Responsible for all supporting the admissions and marketing department.
- Track and maintain change log for modifications and updates.
- Assist with social media, reimbursements, procurement, and event planning.
- Gather, analyze, and report data to help optimize student experience.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Present new ideas and strategies for improving departmental initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
- Other administrative duties or special projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience in an office setting.
- Experience with Google Docs and/or MS Office.
- Have a strong knowledge of social media tools such as, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Must be creative and self-motivated.
- Customer service, sales, and/or marketing experience.
- Experience with social media.
- Experience with HTML and/or CSS.
- Higher education experience.
- Experience working with diverse teams and across multiple departments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.