Senior TeleHealth Services Manager
- 556 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 4AE, UK
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting our clients’ employees first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients and their employees in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective on a global scale to protect and save lives and thereby enable our clients to achieve their business goals. As we’ve delivered on this mission over the last 35 years, we have become the market leader in global telehealth services and digital health solutions for an extensive client base of Fortune 500 companies, NGO’s and governments around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior TeleHealth Services Manager to join our team based in Chiswick, West London. This is a newly created global role within International SOS, driving our telehealth and digital health agenda. The focus is on expanding and optimizing our global service capability, to deliver virtual access to care for our clients around the world, across a variety of settings. Key to this success will be optimizing both the technology and the service model, in line with the rapidly growing telehealth industry.
We are looking for an individual who will play a key role in leading our continued innovation efforts in the digital health market. The successful candidate will be comfortable operating across strategy, technical product development, partnership, go-to-market planning, sales support and service quality domains who’s able to roll-up their sleeves and drive successful outcomes. We’re also looking for someone who will thrive in working within International SOS’ entrepreneurial, fast-paced and action oriented environment.
- Execute the definition and delivery of the telehealth digital roadmap to support the service delivery operating model evolution
- Focusing on third party medical provider digital engagement to enable seamless service delivery experiences.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to drive compliance with Enterprise Architecture, information security and regulatory principles and requirements, to enable scalability of our telehealth solutions within the wider assistance subscription service model.
- Lead the change management associated with all deliverables to ensure full benefit and ROI realization.
- Work with professional and/or functional colleagues to drive productivity, improved service quality and employee enablement.
- Identify and evaluate new digital health products, technology and services, and catalyst partnerships or adoption where necessary to accelerate innovative solutions for the business.
- Provide thought leadership on telehealth industry trends and transformative technology to help inform our business line strategies and our medical and security assistance services commercial roadmap.
- Actively monitor the market and competitive landscape to ensure the continued evolution and differentiation of our telehealth capabilities and services.
Required Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience in digital health and/or telehealth service delivery in a B2B context.
- Experience working within a start-up environment is desirable.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of telehealth industry trends.
- Change management leadership through digital / technological enablement
- Strong track-record of introducing innovation, continuous productivity and service quality gains.
- Strong commercial acumen and business development capability.
- Demonstrable success in an international environment with appreciation for multi-cultural sensitivities.
- Post-graduate education desirable, ideally MBA.
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2021