Nurse / Enfermero / Enfermera (m / f)
- Base Naval de Rota, s/n, 11530 Rota, Cádiz, Spain, Rota, Cadiz, Spain
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) benefit, providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
- Are you passionate about nursing and looking for a change?
- Looking to apply your experience in a new environment?
- Is it time to move away from the demands of clinical care?
At International SOS our nurses are in the unique position of supporting patients across different cultures and geographies. Using leading-edge technology, we support an environment that allows nurses more flexibility, variety and independence enabling them to work from home and travel within their region.
We are looking for a Nurse (Enfermero / Enfermera) based in Rota (Cadiz) or Moron de la Frontera (Sevilla) or within proximity, to support our global patient care program, TRICARE. You will be responsible for providing medical case management for patients, visiting them at healthcare provider sites, writing medical reports, and providing medical updates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses (Enfermero / Enfermera) to move away from the demands of a clinical environment to an on-site case manager role using their medical expertise.
- Provide comprehensive in-patient clinical case management in line with clinical and Intl. SOS standards
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with providers, (medical and administrative) internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure excellent delivery of service
- Regularly visit or contact the care providers (civilian and military treatment facility centres) to obtain updates for medical cases
- Liaise with patients to obtain detailed clinical information including past medical history to allow for accurate on-going case management
- Support the medical collection team in obtaining the discharge summary and medical records from the care provider
- Ensure the medical information is accurate and update records accordingly
- Work collaboratively with different departments to ensure and maintain an excellent level of service
- Implement quality assurance and quality audits
- Assist and support with key projects or tasks when required
- Ability to take calls on a rotational basis system 24/7 and 365 days.
- Registered Spain Nurse (Enfermero / Enfermera) with minimum of 3 years’ experience with registration to practice in Spain
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys change and thrives with a challenge.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong administrative skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and oral English and Spanish
- Occasional national and international travel for conferences and workshops
- Experience of working with new technologies in health care practice
- Hold a valid and unrestricted driver’s license and be prepared to travel to Military Treatment Facility Centres and hospitals within your region.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.
Please apply online now attaching your CV in English.