Commercial and Market Analyst, Sales Enablement
- 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5TS, UK
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
We are currently recruiting a Commercial and Market Analyst - Sales Enablement to join our growing team in Chiswick, London.
The Commercial and Product Analytics team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the analytical framework and performance tracking tools which support the effective implementation of Assistance Business Line (ABL) distribution strategies. It is also responsible for producing and maintaining standard commercial tools, supporting regional sales leadership during sales execution and delivering research and design on pricing and operational procedures in order to support the products agenda in ABL.
Sales Enablement supports the Sales Management decision process through the delivery of data backed intelligence designed to accelerate business acquisition and retention. The position of Commercial and Market Analyst, Sales Enablement requires regular engagement with the sales organisation and ensures a holistic view of internal and external factors influencing strategy realisation are readily available for all stakeholders.
- Regular engagement with global stakeholders and leveraging data to validate their assumptions.
- Support the roll out of new commercial initiatives through the design of analytical tools.
- Support the regional decision-making process via the design of commercial tools on Power BI: e.g. price analysis per client, discounting, bid management, etc;
- Pricing strategy realisation though monitoring and trend behaviour across territories, down to the individual contributor level.
- Vertical pricing tolerance and benchmarking, by client vertical pricing performance.
- Price book inflation tolerance, based on discount history and competitive pricing intelligence
- Maintain and query handle the Power BI tools released to the regions: Price/POP split, discounting per client, conversion to WFR status;
- Provide analytical tools to simulate any probable outcomes versus historical performance, white space analyses: e.g. creating a risk matrix and early warning system for renewals etc;
- Globalisation, Account consolidation and/or Account transfer revenue impact review
- Support other members of commercial and product analytics department in assignments and projects associated with sales and product performance.
Required Experience & Skills
- Financial and Sales analytics experience, ideally within a complex organization in the services, healthcare, assistance, employee benefits of insurance, or high-tech industry.
- High level of proficiency with SQL, Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint and SalesForce reporting. Understanding of both finance and sales analytic, with respective stakeholder communication requirements.
- Experience in a matrix organisation.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English, other languages will be a distinct advantage.
- B.A/B.S in mathematics, engineering, economics, finance and/or business administration degree
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2021