COVID-19 Response Nurse
- Foresterhill Rd, Aberdeen, UK
International SOS (www.internationalsos.com) is the world’s leading medical and travel Security Risk Services Company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. Our expertise is unique: More than 11,000 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work 24/7 to protect our members. We pioneer a range of preventive programs strengthened by our in-country expertise. We deliver unrivalled emergency assistance during critical illness, accident or civil unrest.
We are passionate about helping clients put Duty of Care into practice. With us, multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
Our global services include medical and risk planning, preventive health programs, in-country expertise and emergency response for travellers, expatriates and their dependents of over 70% of the Fortune 500 companies.
The COVID-19 Response Nurse will work within our Occupational Health function. Providing ongoing support to our clinical operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. The COVID-19 Response Nurse will work either within a client premises or across different testing sites.
- Ensure Antigen testing training is completed in line with local training delivery programme
- Support COVID-19 testing training and provision by assisting with collection and analysis of testing
- Become proficient in point of entry thermo scanning provision and deliver this service at client sites as required working to a governed process
- Provide ongoing support into flu season
- Maintain infection control measures to a very high standard in line with current HPS/PHE guidance
- Attend client premises offsite as required to support the multi-disciplinary occupational health clinical team
- Promote the business interests through a professional delivery of service and an awareness of new initiatives within International SOS
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times
- Ensure that line managers are promptly informed of any evolving risks or issues in relation to service delivery
- NMC Registered Nurse (Adult) or equivalent is strongly desired however student nurses will also be considered
- Client focus
Due to the nature of this role and our client requirements we are looking for individuals comfortable working shift patterns that may include early starts and/or late finishes. .
Given that this role has been created to respond to the threat posed by COVID-19 it is essential that applicants are in good health, do not have any respiratory conditions and are willing to submit to regular medical screening during their employment.