- 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5TS, UK
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
We are currently recruiting for a Workforce Analyst to join our team based in Chiswick, West London. Focused on our 26 Assistance Centers located globally, you will be responsible for defining, implementing, maintaining and evolving the Workforce Management capabilities in order to optimize our allocation of resources, improve customer satisfaction and drive internal efficiencies. This will include providing hands-on support and best practice guidance to the local teams in the development of schedules for medical, security and operational staff in our Assistance Centers.
- Ensure across each platform a structured and fair rostering and workforce management practice is in place.
- Oversee schedule and call queue monitoring processes for International SOS operational service lines.
- Support a team of locally identified individuals responsible for monitoring the call and email queues along with allocation of the daily activities across the Assistance Centres.
- Coordinate with HR Director to ensure all latest HR practices and requirements are applied to roster management.
- Monitors and analyses historical volume/requirements and makes recommendations on changes of patterns.
- Assist with serving as a subject matter expert in Workforce Management application and assist in training.
- Partner with the operations, security and medical management teams to share responsibility for meeting service level and response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Manages the accuracy and application of Workforce Management tool employee database.
- Monitor real-time queue and adherence reports to ensure service level and response time objectives are met during scheduled shifts; oversee real-time escalation plans.
- Provides monthly reporting to direct manager and the Leadership Team on trends, analysis and recommendations regards Workforce Management practices.
Required Experience & Skills
- Direct workforce analytics experience in a call / contact centre environment is essential.
- Hands on experience with top workforce software.
- High level of proficiency with Excel.
- Able to independently problem solve, plan and organize resources.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English.
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2020