Client Success Specialist (Spanish, French and English)
- Calle de la Ribera del Loira, Madrid, Spain
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today.
Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
We are looking for a client Success Specialist to join our team in Madrid. This is a customer facing and customer advocate role and the successful candidate will be responsible for answering client requests, questions or issues related to all International SOS products and services.
The Client Success Specialist team will also support the adoption of solutions for this Customer base list thanks to reports and tools allowing this team to identify adoption issues and support a plan of actions.
- Manage and support a Tier 2 Accounts portfolio as team.
- Ensure the continuity of the remaining implementation tasks after the handover of onboarding team (remaining Data feed setup etc.)
- Maintains open communication with clients on requests raised by clients
- Supports remotely Account Management and Business Development teams for clients review and discussion,
- Client complaint handling on our solutions: acknowledgement and service recovery,
- Liaise with other departments internally on operational / administrative matters (Coordination of Membership card ordering, booking missing in Travel Tracker etc.)
- Ensure training and education of client Authorized Persons, as needed etc.
- Capture feedback from customers on how to improve the Products and support the drive their optimal usage.
- Train remotely clients on using our solutions effectively.
- Support the process for client engagement on utilization of their solutions and services (support preparation, review and occasionally remote presentation of utilization and activity reports).
- French, English and Spanish required
- 1 to 3 years' experience in a client service role, with international corporate organizations.
- Proven service delivery experience for an enterprise application that is delivered B2B services
- Exposure in dealing with multiple contacts from different geographical areas.
- Good project management experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and cross departmental team members.
- Ability to work across technical and business unit teams to achieve results.
- Ability to project a professional image and communicate concepts and issues at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening).
- Commitment to excellence, team, and team building.
PLEASE SEND CVS IN ENGLISH
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.