Healthcare Relationship Manager
- Home/Remote, Cambridge, United Kingdom
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) benefit, providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
We are currently looking for a Healthcare Relationship Manager (known internally as a Provider Partnership Manager) to join our new and growing team in the UK. This role will be based remotely whereby the successful individual will be working from home and visiting healthcare providers on a regular basis within their area of responsibility.
The Healthcare Relationship Manager is responsible for supporting the relationships of our providers who support and care for the US Military service members based in the UK. They will be providing support to ensure that compliance and standards are met and to understand how providers operate to achieve the best outcome whilst staying within contractual requirements.
This is a front line, customer facing role engaging with the providers to improve the program or to rectify concerns. The successful individual will also be teaching stakeholders on the TRICARE systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage new provider partnerships and ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the provider preferences and their participation under the program
- Deliver periodic status reports to internal and external clients
- Educate on policy and any self-service mechanisms available for stakeholders in the provision of medical records
- Provide ongoing provider support through issue resolution and customer service in the provision of medical records, including strategies for the optimization of medical record submission including Electronic Health Record transfer.
- Manage day-to-day relationships and region-specific needs of assigned providers in area of responsibility (AOR)
- Take an active part in the ongoing evolution of International SOS TRICARE Provider Network services
- Engage with providers and key client points of contact to understand, analyze, document and influence the direction of the Provider Network Function and self-service enhancements.
- Identify key problem areas of client and / or provider concerns and coordinate resolution
- Provide feedback and input to provider support materials
Regular visits will be required across the region (50% travel)
Required Skills and Knowledge
Proven service delivery experience in a professional services B2B environment or senior account management experience or program management experience
Previous exposure to healthcare and healthcare provider management a plus
Bachelor’s degree, equivalent or qualification by experience
Post graduate degree an advantage
Self-starter, self-driven to deliver results
Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients / providers / suppliers and cross departmental team members
Ability to document requirements in a clear and concise manner
Ability to work across business unit teams to achieve results
Ability to project a professional image and communicate concepts and issues at a level appropriate to the audience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Commitment to provide a high level of service to customers
Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy.
Highly proficient in written and verbal English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.
Please apply online now attaching your CV in English.