Provider Support Services Executive
- Remote/home working, Aviano, Pordenone, Italy
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP), providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
We are looking for a Provider Support Services Executive on a full time and permanent basis to join our team in Italy. This individual will be responsible for our medical providers in Italy, Spain and Portugal; there is significant travel involved with this position to those countries on a regular basis.
This individual will be managing the provider relationships and provide support to them in terms of education of our program and any claims or billing issues. They will also be responsible for serving as a point of contact and educator for the providers.
- Responding to telephonic or written inquiries or complaints from providers
- Supporting the Relationship Management team in country
- Providing information regarding status of payment for claims submitted and dealing with all aspects of invoice/claim, reimbursement and reconciliation of claims queries from clients, within a timely and professional manner
- Educating providers on the claims submission process, the online claims portal and assisting providers in ensuring that claims will be properly submitted and accepted for processing and timely payment
- Working closely with regional operations staff to identify, trouble-shoot and resolve service provider issues
- Maintaining accurate records including statistical information and client reports
- Involving the Medical Department for any medical irregularity on invoices
- Attending provider events and meetings - maintaining meeting minutes
- Fluent in English, Italian and Spanish
- Have experience within a Customer Service Environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- High school diploma
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.