Client Success Partner (H/F)
- 1 Allée Pierre Burelle, Levallois-Perret, France
International SOS is the world’s leading international health care, medical assistance and travel security risk services company with over 11,000 employees. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most.
Overall Purpose of the job:
The Client Success Partner team is responsible for adoption of solutions for their assigned customers. This is a front line, customer facing and customer advocate role responsible for engaging with clients to discuss, understand, and plan for deployment and utilization of our products. This position is also responsible for ensuring optimal adoption of our solution. This role requires a customer centric focus, ability to learn how our solutions can be configured including options, good grasp of how multiple products and services should be positioned as a solution and the ability to influence customer decisions.
The role is also responsible for liaising and participating in cross functional teams and projects as required to support our customer base, including but not limited to working with the technical teams, account management, regional sales/business development managers, Assistance and Operation teams, product management, travel data team, project coordinator to ensure a successful implementation and overall client satisfaction with the services.
The responsibilities will include :
- Manage and support a Tier 1 Key Account portfolio within assigned territory.
- Follow up with customers after deployment to ensure that the client has been successful with getting the solutions adopted by their user base.
- Ensure the continuity of the remaining implementation tasks after the handover of onboarding team (remaining Data feed setup etc.)
- Ensure Onboarding and implementation when needed (for example account extension, onboarding language backup…)
- Engage with territory clients to understand, analyze, document and influence the decisions of customers.
- Capture feedback from customers on how to improve the Services and drive their optimal usage.
- Negotiate project plan and ensure scheduled events and milestones are delivered on time.
- Engage and maintain Data Accuracy review with clients.
- Deliver periodic status reports to internal and external clients.
- Train clients on using our solutions effectively.
- Proactively engage client on utilization of their solutions and services (preparation, review and presentation of utilization and activity reports).
- Attend Client Business Reviews (physical or remote)
In addition to the above responsibilities the Client Success Partner will also have the responsibilities below:
- Maintain up-to-date product and road-map knowledge and expertise thus supporting the Head of CSP in their goals to build a high-performance team and deliver ‘best-in-class’ services.
- Coordinate and help on the training of new joiners in the team.
- Be the point of contact for additional product trainings or implementation support.
- In events of service disruptions / failures, to escalate to Head of CSP, to ensure that appropriate corrective action is implemented to restore service for the client(s).
- Identify up-sell opportunities and coordinate client contact with Sales.
- Use continuous service improvement and work closely with other members of the team to proactively identify opportunities or requirements to implement improvements to services.
- Assist the Client Success Partners Director and Client Services Director in the development and deployment of service improvement processes and controls, to ensure quality is maintained to meet business objectives.
- Client Success Partner should ensure confidential information or concerns are not disclosed widely. Such matters to be raised with the Head of CSP.
- Participate in clients’ Travel Fairs.
Required Work Experience
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) in a client service role, with international corporate organizations.
- Proven service delivery experience for an enterprise application that is delivered as an online service.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and cross departmental team members.
- Ability to work across technical and business unit teams to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening).
- Commitment to excellence, team, and team building.
- Commitment to provide a high level of service to customers.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities.
- Fluent French and English
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV.