TRICARE Country Lead - Southern Germany (m/w/d)
- Dornhofstraße 34, 63263 Neu-Isenburg, Germany
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
THE TRICARE OVERSEAS PROGRAM (TOP) IS THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD) HEALTH CARE PROGRAM FOR ACTIVE DUTY U.S. SERVICE MEMBERS, RETIREES AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND CERTAIN OTHER BENEFICIARIES OUTSIDE THE U.S.
We are currently recruiting a TRICARE Overseas Program Country Lead - Southern Germany to join our team in Germany (location flexible). The role is the principal Market Manager with responsibility together with his/her team for all Provider and Partner relationships, Military Treating Facilities (MTF) non-clinical relationships and Beneficiary Service Representatives to ensure the effective delivery of the TRICARE contract in-country within the Area of Responsibility.
- Leads the non-clinical functions in their Area of Responsibility, MTF relations, team administration, provider relations, and medical records collection – in line with established global/regional processes and management organization.
- Works closely with the Program Management and all operational functional areas to ensure effective contract delivery.
- Maintains effective working relationships with MTF leadership to ensure effective Program Delivery, acting as a primary representative for the local TRICARE program.
- Manages overall relationship with providers, taking the lead on education of the TRICARE benefit, processes and resolution of non-clinical TRICARE issues.
- Ensuring the non-clinical in-country functions are operating effectively, efficiently, and in line with service standards and governance structures.
- Extensive experience in Account Management and/or managing client programs operationally or commercially.
- Preferably knowledge of the healthcare industry, medical assistance, financial services/insurance, or consumer goods background.
- People management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and project management capabilities
- Previous work with US government healthcare programs or contracted services is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (oral and written).
- Native German speaker in host nation language or highly proficient.
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.