- Remote/Home working, Catania, Sicily, Italy
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) benefit, providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse based in Sigonella, Catania for a maternity cover contract (6 months initially) who will be responsible for supporting the patient care program for our key client, TRICARE, to look after the US Military personnel.
In this role you will be providing medical case management for patients through visiting them at healthcare provider sites, writing reports and submitting them to the client in the USA.
- Provide comprehensive in -patient clinical management in line with Intl. SOS standards
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with providers, (medical and administrative) internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure excellent delivery of service
- Regularly visit or contact the care providers (civilian and military treatment facility centres) to obtain updates for medical cases
- Liaise with patients to obtain detailed clinical information including past medical history to allow for accurate on-going case management
- Support the medical collection team in obtaining the discharge summary and medical records from the care provider
- Ensure the medical information is accurate and update records accordingly
- Work collaboratively with different departments to ensure and maintain an excellent level of service
- Implement quality assurance and quality audit
- Assist and support with key projects or tasks when required
- Registered General Nurse with minimum of 3 years experience with registration to practice in Italy
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure in a changing environment
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Able to travel at short notice nationally and internationally
- Experience of working with new technologies in health care practice
- Hold a valid and unrestricted drivers license
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.