Renewal Process Manager
- 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5XT, UK
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
We are currently recruiting for a Renewal Process Manager to join our Client Services team, based in Chiswick, West London (alternatively Paris or Prague office locations are also an option). Working closely with the Director Sales Operations and Enablement - Europe, you will be responsible for successfully managing, fine-tuning and automating the client renewal process. This is a great opportunity for a business or finance analyst who wants to broaden their knowledge of sales and FP&A processes, develop their communication skills and establish a cross-functional network.
- One to one calls with sales team members regarding renewal status.
- Recurrent calls with Director Sales Operations and Enablement to review the latest renewal status and escalations.
- Recurrent calls with Europe FP&A and Sales Directors to report on the latest renewal status, and escalate any potential risks.
- Review, fine-tune and automate existing renewal process.
- Maintain and refine Europe renewal outlook file to provide input for recurrent calls with Sales, Account Directors and Finance.
- Support the Europe FP&A teams at month/quarter/year end with list of accruals.
- Support the Europe Credit Control team with monthly budgeting.
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience in CRM management and reporting (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience in an operational / commercial environment with a focus on analysis.
- High level of proficiency with Excel.
- Able to independently solve problems.
- Ideally understanding of financial budgeting mechanisms.
- Ideally experience in implementing sales processes successfully.
- Ideally experience in PowerBI.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm.
- Fluent in English.
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2021